Hope you are doing great today.
*Please let me know if you have any **Sr Sql Server DBA **positions on C2C
for my W2 consultant **Anuradha**. She is open for relocation and available
Certified Sr Sql Server DBA
· Over 8+ years experience in Database Administration, System
Analysis, Design, Development and Support of MS SQL Servers 2012, 2008 R2,
2008, 2005 & 2000 in various domains like Finance, Manufacturing.
· Expertise in installation, configuration, Managing, Monitoring
and Troubleshooting of MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000/7.0
· Experience in Upgrading and migration from earlier version of SQL
Server to SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2012 in different environments
· Hands on experience include administering large and complex
Databases, Database Design, Normalization, Replication, Mirroring, Log
Shipping, Full–text indexing, and Database Application Development using
varied development tools
· Proficient with SQL Server tools, including Enterprise Manager,
Management Studio, Query Analyzer, Profiler, SQL Server Agent, DTS, SSRS
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Database
consistency checks using DBCC Utilities, Database Tuning Advisor, Hardware
I/O Operations, Recompiling Stored Procedures
· Intensive experience in monitoring and tuning SQL Server and
Database performance using tools like Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler,
Index Tuning Wizard, SCOM, Quest Foglight & Performance Analysis.
· Experience with Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services
(SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
· In-depth knowledge of T-SQL (DDL and DML), Stored Procedures,
Triggers, Indexes and Views
· Experience in installing, Configuring and maintaining SQL Server
Active/Active & Active/Passive Clusters
· Handled multiple SQL Instances on Cluster environment for Server
Consolidation projects built on SAN using RAID levels.
· Troubleshoot performance problems, fine-tuning of databases and
· Extensive experience with SQL Server and T-SQL in constructing
triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, user profiles, relational
database models and data integrity.
· Experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent and
scheduling DTS and SSIS packages.
· Experience working with Production and 24 x 7 on Call
· Team player with excellent Interpersonal, communication and
*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
<ja...@svksystems.com> *in your mailing list to work on your other
Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.
*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*
Sr IT Sales Recruiter
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com | *YIM / GTalk *: james.staffing05
*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.