Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* PL/SQL Developer with Coldfusion
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Location:* Austin, TX
· Experienced in developing transaction and reporting applications
using Java Script, JSF, Hibernate (3.2.6-3.3.2), J2EE Technologies to
access Oracle RDBMS 10g &11g RAG or later database, in a multi-developer,
configuration controlled environment.
· J2EE development experience must include using one or more of the
· Eclipse, Ultra Edit, Dreamweaver, and JBOSS developer studio
· Developing business logic for tiered applications utilizing JSF
(1.1, 1.2_1.3) EJB (2.0, 3.0) JSP (2.0,2.1), design patterns and Hibernate
(3.2.6, 3.3.2), JDK (1.4,1.5), SEAM 2.0.
· Knowledge of developing and consuming web services.
· Knowledge of Internet security exposures and how to code to
prevent the application from being hacked or hijacked.
· Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL applications and familiarity
with Oracle objects (tables, constraints, triggers, etc.)
· Experience with data modeling, entity relationship diagrams, SQL,
and Web page user Interface design.
· Knowledge of database concepts such as referential integrity and
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral with people of
all technical levels.
· Full time experience in computer programming and or systems
· Knowledge of limitations and capabilities of computer systems and
their integration with end user business processes.
· Skill in preparing technical documents of varying complexities
for technical and non-technical audiences.
· Skill in working with data automation standards and systems
· Skill in analyzing and interpreting agency organizations,
business practices, policies and procedures.
· Ability to coordinate and evaluate the work of others and to
explain abstract concepts and terms.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.