Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Oracle DBA
*Duration:* 1 Year
*Location:* Austin, TX
· Establish the needs of users and monitoring user access and
· Monitor performance and managing parameters to provide fast query
responses to front-end users.
· Map out the conceptual design for a planned database in outline.
· Provide support for both back-end organization of data and
front-end accessibility for end-users.
· Refine the logical design so that it can be translated into a
specific data model and meet system storage requirements.
· Install and test new versions of the agency database management
· Maintain data standards, including data standards, procedures and
definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
· Control access permissions and privileges.
· Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans.
· Ensure that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures
are functioning correctly, making improvements once vetted and approved.
· Perform capacity planning.
· Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and
web developers on software development projects.
· Communicate regularly with technical, applications and
operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
· Commission and install new applications and customizing existing
applications in order to make them fit our purpose.
*Required Qualifications, Skillsets and Abilities:*
· Four (4) year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year
college or university, major course work in computer science, computer
information systems, or management information systems is preferred.
• May substitute full-time, progressive, database administration or
closely related experience for the required education on a year-for-year
• Preferred eight (8) Years: full time logical database
administration, or closely related experience in enterprise-class
• Preferred five (5) Years: Logical Database Administration of
Oracle 10 and/or Oracle 11 databases in production environment, including,
creating & documenting logical & physical data models, developing stored
procedures/scripts/SQL and optimizing/tuning SQL.
• Preferred five (5) Years: Experience supporting application
development teams and multiple, simultaneous development cycles.
• Preferred four (4) Years: Experience supporting Oracle 11 in an
enterprise-scale production environment.
• Preferred four (4) Years: Experience performing logical database
administration in support of Java (J2EE) / WebLogic based enterprise
• Preferred two (2) Years: Experience with RAC and Goldengate.
• Ability to troubleshoot and affect a solution for complex software
and database problems.
• In-depth knowledge of evolutionary & traditional Oracle tuning
methodologies, internal views, performance monitoring tools and shell & SQL
• Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies.
• Skill in communicating both verbally and in writing with customers
• Ability to conduct short and long range project planning.
• Ability to assess future technological needs so that databases can
· *Needs Reports and standard development but also design.*
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.