Hope you are doing great today.
*Please let me know if you have any **Sr .Net Developer **positions on C2C
for my W2 consultant **Bhanu**. She is open for relocation and available
Sr .Net Developer
· 8+ years of experience in design, development and implementation
of Web Applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
· Proficient in Object-Oriented Concepts and experience in Software
Development Life Cycle.
· Good Experience with Banking, Financial and Insurance Domains.
· Strong experience in design and development of web-based
applications using ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 using C#/VB.NET, .NET
Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, ADO.NET, Web Services and User Controls.
· Skilled in Graphical User Interface designing (GUI), Web
application development, Human Computer Interaction factors, usability,
content navigation, formatting web pages, web typography and implementing
· Worked extensively on Server side/HTML Controls, Web User
Controls using both C# and VB.NET.
· Familiar with standard UI concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Extensive experience in developing applications using .Net and
related technologies using methodologies like AGILE, DRIVEN TEST.
· Experience in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in Web pages
to retrieve and modify data.
· Expertise in Microsoft SharePoint portal server 2003/2007.
· Solid experience in Silverlight 3.0/2.0, Expression Studio
XSD, XSL, XSLT, HTML.
· Solid experience of Windows and Web Applications.
· Thorough knowledge of Master Page, SiteMap Control and WebParts.
· Solid experience in creating WCF Services.
· Good exposure in Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD)
programming and.Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC, MVP, MVVM Patterns.
· Solid experience in writing Service Contracts and Data Contracts
· Utilized WPF, WCF, WWF, Silverlight 3.0/2.0, WebParts, C#, AJAX,
nHibernate, W3C standards extensively.
· Implemented various client/server model applications using 3-tier
· Involved/Implemented in architecture, design, development,
debugging and testing of client/server applications.
· Implementing and maintaining login security features.
· Commitment and conformance to delivering quality applications
adhering to deadlines
· Hardworking, enthusiastic and highly committed to the growth and
success of the organization.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, capability to learn
fast and assume any responsibilities
· Good experience in analysis and design in the RDBMS environment
and experience in development of Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL
*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
<ja...@svksystems.com> *in your mailing list to work on your other
Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.
*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*
Sr IT Sales Recruiter
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com | *YIM / GTalk *: james.staffing05
*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.