Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *Lead Java Developer*
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ Months
• 1-2 years of experience in Unbound ID technology or
• 3+ years of server-side Java development.
• 3+ years using JSON or XML data marshaling technologies.
• Experience with multi-threaded programming in Java.
• Full-stack Java development experience, including supporting APIs
such as JAX-RS.
• Bachelor of Science in a related field (e.g. Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering or Information Systems).
Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and experience implementing IT systems
cradle to grave (including general knowledge of operating systems (Linux),
storage, network / firewalls, virtual servers, java virtual machines)
3. Experience design / implementing authentication / directory services
4. SCRUM / Agile methodologies
• Big Data experience with large-scale NoSQL databases such as
MongoDB or Apache Hadoop.
• Experience with AuthZ/AuthN standards such as OAuth (1 or 2),
• Experience using or developing against directory services.
• Develop features and enhancements from user stories or
lightweight spec documents.
• Implement automated unit and integration tests.
• Participate in peer code reviews and product feature reviews.
• Maintain status of assigned issues in UnboundID’s issue tracker.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Sustaining and Support on
• Become a product expert in key areas to facilitate higher quality
EXPECTED DELVIERABLES: Deliver
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: purushot...@oberonit.com | Gmail: purushotham.rec1
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.