*Java Developer *
*SAP Labs in *
*Palo Alto, CA *
*12+ Months Contract*
- Consultant in delivering high quality, mission critical, innovative
and cost effective software products and applications for startup and large
global organizations using Core Java and JEE. Expertise in developing
Object Oriented, Web-based, Web Services, Relational Database, NoSQL and
Client-Server software products and applications.
- Very strong experience with Linux
- Diversified and hands on experience using Java Enterprise Edition,
Hibernate, Spring, Flex, Struts, XML and related technologies, Web Services
(REST and SOAP based), C++, C, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, PostgreSQL and MS SQL
- Strong programming experience with Java, application servers and
software packages. Involved in complete product life cycle with various
- Expertise working with Agile methodologies like Scrum. Have also
worked extensively with the Waterfall Model.
- Experienced in using various Object Oriented principles like Single
Responsibility Principle (SRP), Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY), loose
coupling, programming to interfaces apart from the standard basic ones like
Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Experienced in writing JUnit Test Cases for Struts, Hibernate, Spring
and EJB 3.
- Extensive experience in using architectural patterns and methodologies
like Model View Controller, Layers, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA),
Event Driven Architecture, Model Driven Architecture, Domain Driven Design,
Pipes and Filters, Publish-Subscribe etc.
- Expertise working on Integration architectures using messaging, SOAP
web services (both document/literal and RPC based), REST services .
- Expertise with various modules of the Spring framework like Aspect
Oriented Programming (AOP), Security, Messaging, Transactions, Spring Data,
integration modules with Hibernate, JPA and JDBC, Email, Web Services,
Neo4j, Hadoop and JMX.
- Expertise in using Java Persistence API 1.x and 2.x entities with
Hibernate or Eclipselink as the JPA provider.
- Extensive experience using Core Java design patterns like Singleton,
Strategy, Observer, Adapter, Decorator, Composite, Proxy, Template, Façade,
Iterator, Factory and Abstract Factory .
- Good experience using JEE design patterns like Front Controller,
Session Façade, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects, View Helper,
Service Locator, Business Delegate etc.. Expertise in working with
relational databases and the procedural languages like Oracle, Oracle
PL/SQL, MS SQL Server, Transact SQL, Sybase, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL and
- Excellent communication, analytical, technical and problem solving
- Ability to build relationships, establish credibility and build
rapport with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to
Boston, MA (LOCALS ONLY)
02 Positions (1 candidate heavy on the front and 1 candidate on the back
- Front middle and back development
- Oracle DB exp
*Day to Day : *
- Client creates customizable healthcare applications for their clients.
These applications are similar to Microsoft Healthvault or Google PHR.
- Their customer’s internal employees register for the Dossia Health
Manager – a platform for personal health information.
- All of their health information (allergies, pain, list of problems to
bring up to a doctor, recent vaccinations) and claims can be stored in the
- One app is “Health care Blue Books” where you can find prices and
doctors for certain concerns like “reconstructive surgery for my knee.”
- Each platform has a customizable layout, so the developers will just
be modifying existing code.
- There is roll out on Jan 1st for enhancements.
Let me now if you need any other information on this.
Appreciate your kind response in this regards.
Thanks & Regards,
Siyaton Global Solutions, Inc.
1590 S. Milwaukee Ave | STE # 317 | Libertyville, IL 60048
Desk: 657 214 0217 | Fax: 703 738 7887
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.