6 months Contract
Responsible for driving application design decisions around client’s
complex eCommerce and mobile applications. Responsible for assuring that
the current and future state process and application design is unified, has
a planned evolution, reduces integration complexity, and ensures reuse.
Designs must provide for scalability, extensible, consistency, flexibility,
and sup-portability. Work closely with the business to understand needs,
collect and write specifications, outline a road map to deliver
functionality, manage the backlog, direct and/or perform the development,
drive continuous code integration, and deliver the solution within scope,
budget and timeline. Should have recent and relevant experience in coding
as the position will require significant hands-on attention.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related
field; Master’s degree a plus.
• Review project ideas and provide technology input,
prescribing appropriate application solutions which balance business
requirements with client’s technology standards to arrive at the optimal
solution. Monitor and
Provide input at key checkpoints throughout the project
• Write user and technical specifications in line with business
• Implement application design to provide applications that
meet the business needs, are first to market, and are easily enhanced and
extended in line with evolving business needs.
• Define product roadmap and release plan using MVP concepts.
Work with product owner, groom backlog, consistently seeks ways to
• Provide project management oversight on project; manage
project plan, resources, timeline and budget.
• Produce applicable project and application documentation.
• Develop code as required.
• Direct and manage the development team including KT,
requirements and design specifications, task assignment, code reviews,
documentation reviews, test reviews, production readiness reviews.
• Identify and execute upon application optimization
opportunities (ie: re-engineering, consolidation, retirement).
• Stay abreast of current technology and development trends;
adopt and incorporate as appropriate.
• Work with preferred vendors to procure resources; interview
and assess software services against capability and contract requirements.
• Develop MSAs, SOWs and RFPs in-line with project demand and
• Implement and maintain architectures that will support a
• Maintain an expertise level for the changing technology.
• Incorporate tools/standards to provide seamless integration
and establish an enterprise perspective.
• Encourage service, application, data, and network integration
across the enterprise.
• Offer a means of stable evolution by identifying technologies
that work together to satisfy the needs of clients across the organization.
• Ensure interoperability inside and outside the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.. Work closely with the business to
understand needs, collect and write specifications, outline a road map to
deliver functionality, manage the backlog, direct and/or perform the
development, drive continuous code integration, and deliver the solution
within scope, budget and timeline. Should have recent and relevant
experience in coding as the position will require significant hands-on
*Thanks & Regards*
*Global Information Systems, Inc**v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.