St, Boston, MA
Java and C++
- Client creates customizable healthcare applications for their
clients. These applications are similar to Microsoft Healthvault or Google
- Their customer’s internal employees register for the Dossia Health
Manager – a platform for personal health information.
- All of their health information (allergies, pain, list of problems to
bring up to a doctor, recent vaccinations) and claims can be stored in the
20 apps. One app is “Health care Blue Books” where you can find prices and
doctors for certain concerns like “reconstructive surgery for my knee.”
- Each platform has a customizable layout, so the QAs will just be
testing the code.
- There is roll out on Jan 1st for enhancements.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.