Please reply at

Position   : SharePoint Developer
Duration   : 6 months + Contract

*Must-haves* *:*
Strong *SharePoint 2012/2013 development experience* - web part and
workflow development, using Visual Studio
Professional standards-based web development using ASP.Net, HTML5,
XML/XHTML, XSLT, CSS and JavaScript
.NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
Familiarity with Team Foundation Server
Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Internet Explorer 8-11 - understanding what it means to create solutions to
people who have different versions of Internet Explorer
Powershell scripting - creating scripts from scratch to find out
information, Powershell scripting to automate processes
Experience in design, implementation, deployment of user-centric software,
focusing on usability