Hope you are doing great today.
*Please let me know if you have any **Sr Lead QA Analyst **positions on C2C
for my W2 consultant **Sirimal**. he is open for relocation and available
Sr Lead QA Analyst
· *Over 9+ years of Software Testing, Development and Quality
assurance of Client Server and Web based applications using Win Runner,
Load Runner, Test Director, Quality Center , Quick Test pro and Manual
· Proficient experience in Manual and Automated Testing of GUI and
functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based Applications on
multiple levels of* SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) *
· Experience in writing *automated scripts, designing Test
procedures ,Manual Test cases And preparing Quality feedback to QA team
· experience in Remedy tools and applications and Worked as Remedy
Developer and Administrator
· Expertise in using automated tools like *Load Runner, and QTP*.
· Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies
including *RUP, RAD, Waterfall, Scrum and Agile. *
· Proven experience with *Manual and Automated Testing Tools such
as Mercury Quality Center, Test Director. *
· Experience with Test Automation using *QTP, Test Case Management
using Mercury Quality Center, Test Director. *
· Having knowledge in *Stripes and Struts Framework, Spring, Web
Services (Apache Axis2, RestFull), Hibernate and Eclipse plug-in
· Experience with development and execution of Automation Scripts
· Strong in Analyzing Business Requirements and Developed Test
Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases and Execute them.
· Performed Testing Life Cycle during the various phases of the
application. Involved in converting manual test cases into automated
scripts using *TSL on Mercury Win runner, QTP.*
· Experience in working with Multiple Relational Databases like *Oracle
9i 8i 7.x, SQL Server 2000, MS Access, XML and Flat Files. Expertise in
writing SQL queries to verify the database.*
· Documented all *Test Cases in Quality Center*. Executed both
manual and automated scripts from *Mercury Quality Center9.0.*
· Hands on Experience on *JSON Services and Parsing*
· Good functional and QA working knowledge in Siebel CRM Testing
Web Services and Callcenter modules.
· Responsible for ER Development work related to as well as Remedy
customizations. Created automated Load test scripts using *Load Runner*.
· Utilized Agile *SCRUM and PMI* methodologies to monitor, steer
and develop project objectives.
· Used Test Director and Mercury Quality Center for updating the
status of all the Test Cases Test Scripts that are executed during testing
· Knowledge in the *ETL (Extract, Transform and Load)* of data into
a data ware house date mart and Business Intelligence (BI) tools like *Business
Objects Modules* (Reporter, Supervisor, Designer, and Web Intelligence).
· Proficient in *Database (Oracle, SQL Server) testing skills using
advanced SQL, PL/SQL*
· Versatile team player with good communication and problem solving
skills with all management levels
· High proficiency in Scheduling, Managing resources and activities
in QA Teams
· Present and train team members on tools obtained.
· Setup and maintain QA Test Lab for testing maintenance.
*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
<ja...@svksystems.com> *in your mailing list to work on your other
Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.
*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*
Sr IT Sales Recruiter
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507
*Email: *ja...@svksystems.com | *YIM / GTalk *: james.staffing05
*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.