*hope You are doing good.*
*Please send resumes to manmo...@genuineitllc.com
*Local candidates are needed (NY/NJ) and they must come from financial
projects; preferably Investment Banking projects*.
*Job Title:* Senior Sybase Developer
*Location:* Jersey City, New Jersey
*Duration: *6 months
*Start Date: *asap
Senior Sybase Developer with experience in the investment-banking domain.
In this role you will provide Sybase support and development services in
the Prime Brokerage – Collateral area of investment banking. This includes
new functionalities, regulatory projects and other enhancements.
• Provide architecture and design recommendations and implement these in
terms of usability, scalability, design and performance.
• Provide solutions for technical and functional issues including
performance related items and reducing complexity, increasing
maintainability and providing flexibility and reuse for more feeds and
products being brought on.
• Maintaining and writing Sybase stored procedures
• Migrating Index calculation Sybase databases
• Assisting with the configuration of new Linux Applications
• Migrating data between new and old data centers
• Administering Sybase database
• Reviewing procedures, performing detailed data mining
• Enhancing, building, tuning and debugging applications and databases and
other related duties and responsibilities.
• Work with functional staff to establish and clarify requirements
• Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains
• Prepares comprehensive design and technical specifications documentation,
and ensures timely completion of assigned work
• 5-8 years’ experience in *Sybase* and related technologies
• 4+ years’ of experience in *Relational* *database* *concepts*, relational
*logical* *modeling*, best practices, and physical design
• Robust Knowledge and implementation experience of software development
life cycle, Perl, Java, Ruby, C++, SQL, HTML, UML standards, Unix / Linux
• Knowledge of Optimization of the *ETL* and Oracle *Pl*/*SQL* is required
• Strong communication skills
• Strong design skills
• Should have worked in complex Oracle platforms involving optimization
• Ability to work in agile kind of environment
• Strong client facing skills
• Ability to handle teams working in multiple sites (onsite, offshore, near
• Understanding of securities lending\Risk and Margin calculation business
is a value add
*EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS *Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a
*Manmohan Thakur**[image: image001]*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…
Ph: 713-234-5905ext :101
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.