Greetings from Oberon IT Inc!!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Position: Sr. Oracle PL/SQL w/ *PRO*C*

Location: Greenwood Village, CO (Denver, CO area)

Years Exp: 8+ required

Interview Process: Phone, online testing, Skype, then potential offer

***Consultants must be STRONG in pro*c and Oracle Forms.***

*Requirements: *

BS in Computer Science or a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the field is

Experience with *PRO*C – must be recent experience *

*Experience with Oracle Forms – must be recent experience *

Experience with a *relational database query language such as Oracle SQL
and PL/SQL*

UNIX (Solaris)

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

*Best way to reach me is through E-mail…!!!*

Best Regards,

Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: *ka...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*

Direct: 972-330-4342 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820