Please reply at

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position   : Senior BI Developer
Location   : West Palm Beach, FL
Duration   : 1 Year Contract

*General Job Description*:
Client is seeking a BI Developer for a 1 year+ contract in West Palm Beach,
FL. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of hands on experience.
Experience developing SSAS multidimensional cubes and Tabular Modeling in
SQL BI 2012 is required. Prior banking and/or financial industry experience
is highly desired as is exposure to other BI tools including Cognos,
Business Objects, or Informatica ETL.

Responsible for Design and development of scalable BI solutions
Work with team lead and developers

*Required Skills:*
Experience working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies mandatory
8+ years of BI and Data warehouse experience required
Experience with MSBI Suite mandatory
Experience with SSAS(Tabular & Multi-Dim), SSIS, PowerPivot mandatory
Experience with Oracle PLSQL programming required

*Desired Skills: *Exposure to other BI tools such as Business Objects,
Cognos is nice to have
Exposure with Informatica is nice to have