Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Linux Administrator (x2) - RedHat
PS/F2F: Must be already in area.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CS or related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience with RHEL, CentOS, or Solaris system
administration in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years' experience supporting infrastructure servers in an ISP
- Advanced enterprise level DNS and DHCP technical troubleshooting
- Enterprise Technologies (NFS, Kickstart procedures, performance
tuning, mail, security).
- RPM repository and distribution administrative tasks.
- Advanced Internet server protocols and utilities (DNS, SMTP, POP,
IMAP, HTTP/S, TLS, S/FTP, TCP/IP, UDP,
- SSH, iptables).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills with little supervision
(email, network, hardware, OS).
- Ability to successfully handle the completion of multiple concurrent
assignments or related support mechanisms for escalation/resolution
- Understanding of cluster configurations and concepts, shell scripting
- Advanced skill level in SAN/NAS storage solutions (NetApp).
- Advanced Skill level in LDAP/OpenLDAP configuration and support.
- Enterprise backup solutions (Netbackup).
- OS and/or software based clustering (Veritas, RedHat).
- Security hardening and event monitoring (Nagios, CACTI, Solarwinds).
- Advanced enterprise level skills in shell scripting and programming
with vi editor.
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.