Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com
*Note :* This is Not our direct client requirement.
Position : Business Analyst
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6 Months Contract
*Max Pay Rate - $35*
*POSITION DESCRIPTION:* Work with the Bath & Body Works Direct ECP subject
matter experts to document current state and future state process changes
as a part of a website replatform. Coordinate scheduling meetings and booking
rooms/food for onsite sessions. Partner with Manager Internet Projects to
work with ECP SME associates on meeting takeaways to ensure timely
delivery. Take notes for ECP sessions. Potentially support non-ECP
projects as a Project Manager, including timeline creation/management, user
acceptance testing, test case/defect coordination and launch. Facilitate
the coordination of various project/documentation activities, as needed, by
partnering with the Manager Internet Projects and cross-functional teams to
positively contribute to the growth of the business.
• Schedule and attend all ECP sessions
• Document meeting notes, process flows, and process change within new or
existing templates. May create templates for documentation. File type
options include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and/or Visio.
• Close partnership with ECP Change Enablement
• Work with the Ops leads to understand process priorities and flow per the
• Work with the ECP SMEs to identify and define workflow processes, as
• Execute small project deliverables from Development through Launch for
• Schedule and attend other project/status meetings, as needed
• Manage test cases and test execution, including logging/tracking defects
• Prior experience on process documentation, business requirements and
• Prior experience on user acceptance testing and project management a plus
• Sound understanding of the Internet and eCommerce space
• Ability to learn technical applications and processes quickly
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage time
• Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.