Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
ETL DataStage developer
Location: Freeport, ME
Duration: 6 months
References: Need to submit two references along with the submission
Candidates must understand that in addition to the technology experience
they are expected to understand the business acumen.
Understand the challenges from the business side.
Candidates would also be required to cite two examples of instances where
they were required to work directly with the business to solve a complex
Immediate need for a DataStage developer for client's Enterprise
This person will work from specifications provided by the Application Tech
Lead and ETL Tech Lead.
May also work with the ETL Tech Lead on ETL designs when requested.
- High proficiency with IBM DataStage; preferably version 8.x.
- Extensive DataStage development experience; preferably spanning multiple
engagements and technologies.
- DataStage design experience; preferably spanning multiple engagements and
- Experience in performance monitoring, performance tuning and design for
- Experience in production support; how to design processes for ease of
maintenance, restartability, etc.
- Experience in QA testing of ETL processes.
- Experience with multiple DBMS platforms including Oracle, SQL Server and
- Experience in capacity/storage projections.
- Ability to understand a business problem and broker a resolution between
- Excellent communication, English-language skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with other IIS foundational tools such as FastTrack, Metadata
Workbench and Business Glossary.
- Experience developing solutions that integrate with SAP.
- Experience developing against a mainframe DB2 database.
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.