Dear Folks,
Please find the hotlist of my available bench candidates and let me know if
you have any suitable requirements with your clients.
Please reply only to

  Name Skill Location Relocation  Priyanka BA MI MI  Jesus Ismael .NET
DE Wilimington,
DE  Jesus Angel Java Open Nationwide    Pavan Kumar PM/Business analyst Open
Nationwide TX  Rajesh SQL DBA open Nationwide Milwauke,WI  prasanna
Informatica Open Nationwide MI  Anupama Salesforce Open Nationwide TX
Laksmi Informatica Open Nationwide IL

*With Best Regards,*

*Syed Abdul | Business Development Manager*

*Pegasys Technologies Inc. | 22260 Haggerty Rd Suite # 215 Northville,

*Phone: Direct: 248-440-7363; 248-327-3080 *208 *