Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Job: Web Sphere Tuning Administrator
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration: 12+ months
ROLE: Web Sphere Tuning Administrator
• 5 plus years of experience with JAVA
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Springfield, IL
Ability to work with Flex/Flash based containers that interact with JEE
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
• Strong background in server administration, network configuration for
applications, firewall ports and security integration using Active Directory
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Any OS certifications are a plus
• Product administration experience for large complex COTS is a plus
• Experience in installing, configuring and performance tuning IBM
WebSphere Application Server
• Experience in performance tuning of JVM parameters for large distributed
• Monitoring the JVM performance by analyzing WebSphere Heap Size and
• Two (+) years working with transactional database systems; i.e., Oracle,
SQL Server, DB2
• Experience with configuring, installing and administration of ESB
products such as MuleESB, IBM WebSphere ESB or SoftwareAG Web Methods
• Experience with developing services around COTS APIs in JEE
• Exposure and understanding of web servers like tomcat or Apache or Similar
• Exposure and understanding of configuring proxies
• Exposure and understanding of server shell scripting in a windows
• Good understanding of ANT and Perl scripts
• Good understanding of build and deploy procedures
• Should have hands on experience on rapid application development
platforms like eclipse or IBM RAD or similar
• Strong experience in working with server teams and understanding of
server configurations for large JEE applications
• Strong understanding of configuring clustering and load balancing for
• Strong understanding of content switches, both hardware and software based
• Strong understanding of network file systems
EXPECTED DELIVERABLES: Installing, configuring and performance tuning IBM
WebSphere Application Server
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.