Please reply at

Position   : IOS Mobile Developer
Location   : Edina, MN
Duration   : 4 months contract

*Must Haves :*
5+ years of iOS mobile development experience
5+ years of experience with Xcode
5+ years of experience with Swift
Experience creating custom application from scratch

Work on Product team to help develop mobile application for incentive
Collaborate with 3 other team members to develop said application (1 other
IOS developer and 2 Android developers)
Mobile application will tie into GPS locations for tracking purposes