PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Data Analyst *for one of our clients *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Data Analyst
*Location: *Los Angeles, CA
*Duration: *6+ Months
The Data Analyst works with Business analysts and SME’s to understand all
aspects of the business data. The Data Analyst is responsible to query and
profile the business data to understand how the business data is used; Data
Analyst is also responsible for understanding and supporting the definition
of the enterprise definitions and values for that are incorporated into the
integrated data warehouse.. This includes validating the definitions across
the organization to make sure we have a common definitions and calculations.
- Works with Business SME to identify available data sources for the
- Identifies existing source extracts or defines new extracts to be
captured for the UBDW
- Query and profile data
- Understand and translate source code values
- Document data quality issues
- Define data quality checks (existence, consistency, defaults, cross
field) and cleansing rules
- Works with the Modeling team to map data into the BDM
- Prepare Source to Target data mapping documentation for developers
Test data in all phases (Integration, UAT, Perf)
*Additional Responsibilities include:*
- Support the Data Steward in understanding potential enterprise key
- Gathering source data definitions
- Identifying enterprise level data elements
- Support definition of common data definitions
- Validating definitions across the organization
- Communicating and documenting standard data definitions
Bachelors degree with 8+ years of experience in conducting requirement
analysis, functional & detail design documents along with technical specs
for business rules.
Knowledge of data warehousing and data integration is a must.
Banking/Financial Services experience is a must.
Advance SQL knowledge, database knowledge and data modeling knowledge is a
Banking product knowledge in either core banking products (loans, deposits,
forex and money market) or Capital Markets products (Derivatives, Options &
Futures, Securitization and Fixed Income) is a must.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.