Hi All,

Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.

Kindly revert mail on *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Java** Developer*
*Location: **Carlsbad, CA*
*Duration:  6+ Months*

   - *3+ years of experience* in Software development life cycle from
   requirements gathering to design, development and test.
   - Experience with Java, C++, Python, MySQL, database schema design
   - Experience with an RDBMS such as MySQL, SQL queries and general
   competence with SQL, database aspect.
   - Solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS and JavaScript.
   - Experience with database schema design.
   - Experience developing Java core services, Java classes, and database
   objects and tools.

*Thanks & regards.*
*Bhupinder Singh* *|| Talent Management Group*
[image: http://assets.dice.com/external/images/empLogos/83942largeLogo.gif]

*Email:* *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Phone: 510-972-5215* *||*
* Fax: 877-701-4872**web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*