*SAP PI Developers*
*Start Date: 5th January 2015 *
*Latest Start Date: 12th January 2015*
*Length Of Assignment – 3 to 6 months *
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
- SAP PI Development skills – 3-4 years’ experience with PI
- Experience with Prioritization
- Critical interfaces
- Experience with “monitoring” to ensure sufficient montitoring in place
for all new interfaces to make sure expected performance standards are met.
- Project Unity: The background is that our client’s project is to
establish a Global Template & roll out of a unified SAP System to the
- Currently, the Company has several divisions, and each has its own
SAP, but not centralized to date.
- The aim is to connect all the divisions to a Single Template to work
together. are currently on SAP ECC 6.0 for Finance.
- The two new SAP PI Developers will be given func specs for interfaces
to setup as part of the PI environment, ie for Project Unity PI Set up.
- They have between 100-150 interfaces that need to be developed amongst
a team of 4 PI developers.
- They have SRM, PLM, MES, legacy and Core ECC.
*Musts: 3-4 years’ experience with PI Development;*
*Experience with Prioritization, Interfaces, Monitoring.*
*Latest version of SAP PI 7.3*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.