*hope You are doing good.*
*Please send resumes to **manmo...@genuineitllc.com
*Need resumes for the positions listed below. Direct client requirements.
Please send in some suitable profiles at the earliest*
*Open to Contract, CTH or FTE. *
*Rate - Open*
*1. Lead Front-End Engineer – San Francisco (High priority)*
- Minimum 7+ years experience –
*2. Sr. QA Automation Engineer – San Francisco*
- 6+ years QA automation tests using Python or Java
- Hands on API level automation testing experience leveraging Python
Open Source Test automation frameworks)
- Experience with UI and load Test Automation frameworks (Selenium,
Robot, Watir, Grinder)
- Solid understanding of SQL and Unix command line and testing under
- SCRUM / Agile development practices
*3. Sr. Performance Test Engineer – San Francisco*
- 5 years in developing tools and technologies to perform
load/scalability testing of large customer facing web applications.
- Strong automation experience in Python and/or JAVA.
- Strong Linux experience.
- Expert in using load/scalability measurement tools like JMeter/SoapUI
or other opens source frameworks.
- Strong experience in MySQL, database technologies.
- Experience in web servers like Apache, Nginx.
*4. Sr. Software Engineer –Python – San Francisco*
- Expert in Python and its libraries including Django & Celery
- Solve complex problems with innovative and elegant design and deliver
robust functionality on time
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop,
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. MySQL) and ability to write efficient
queries with optimal structures
- Competently evaluate scalability trade-offs (memory, disk IO, CPU) for
high volume systems
- Knowledge of OOP and scalable design patterns
*5. SR UX/UI Designer – San Francisco*
- Online portfolio required to apply
- 7+ years of experience, with a proven track record in product design
- Excellent analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization
- Strong sketching skills
- Lofi & hifi prototyping skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS
*6) Sr. Dev Ops Engineer in San Francisco, CA (High priority)*
- Manage IT and Tech infrastructure
- Build Process and maintain infrastructure: Work with QA and
engineering on the build/ deploy process.
- 3 – 5 years of Python / Perl
- 2 yrs of Linux
- Experience on AWS
- Worked on RDBMS: MySql
- Experience with NoSql - : Cassandra. MongoDB, Redis
This is a *contract position for 1 year*.
*Manmohan Thakur**[image: image001]*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…
Ph: 713-234-5905ext :101
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.