PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Citrix Administrator *for one of our
TX*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Citrix Administrator
*Location: *Houston, TX
*Duration: *6+ Months
Extensive prior experience in designing, building, and administering Citrix
environments is required, specifically with Citrix XenApp 5.0, 6.5 and
• 10+ years of hands-on Citrix XenApp experience.
• Experience with Citrix Administration to include Application Publishing,
Testing and migration. Knowledge of PowerShell coding to be used with
Citrix XenApp is a must.
This job requires direct interface with end customers and all applicants
must be professional with high communication skills and documentation
skills as well as process oriented. Applications must demonstrate a high
willingness to learn a new environment with multiple OS technologies,
Citrix versions and various application technologies
• Experience configuring, deploying, and operating the following related
Citrix products: Provisioning Services, Secure Gateway, Web Interface,
NetScaler, Access Gateway and Profile Management.
• Knowledge of theories of technology: XenApp, Internet Information Server,
F5, Database technologies such as SQL Server and Oracle, Batch processing
• Experience migrating users from prior versions of Citrix Presentation
Server 4.5, Xenapp 5.0 to XenApp 6.5.
• Experience managing Microsoft Windows Server 2003 through 2012 in an
• Microsoft Windows Scripting with Power Shell, .Net, or VB Script is must.
• Certification preferred: CCA XenApp or CCA XenDesktop.
• Provide level 3 troubleshooting and service restoration for technologies
supported by the Windows Server Operations team.
• Support and maintain the virtualization environment consisting of VMware
ESX Server and Virtual Center.
• Support and maintain Windows 2003, Windows 2008, and Windows 2008R2
operating systems, installed in single-server and clustered configurations
• Support and maintain Chevron's Application Hosting Infrastructure
consisting of Citrix, IIS, Site Minder (single sign-on authentication and
policy-based authorization) and F5 (Load Balancing / High Availability
• Strong written and oral communication skill.
• Experience utilizing BMC Remedy ITSM or other enterprise-class ITSM
• Identify, develop, document, and implement process and procedure
improvements and efficiencies, as well as improvement
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.