PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *MSBI Developer *for one of our clients *Long
Island, NY*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *MSBI Developer
*Location: *Long Island, NY
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Job Description *
• Has 7+ years of prior experience working on SSIS, SSRS, SQL
• Skillset: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2008/2005/2000, SSIS, SSRS
• Strong knowledge of DBMS concepts: good conceptual understanding of data
structures, normalization etc.
• Data Warehousing Concepts
• Experience in SSAS would be an added advantage
• Healthcare Domain experience is preferred
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• Excellent team player
• Design and develop complex ETL services using SSIS & reports using SSRS
• Design and develop physical data mappings
• Ability to understand report spec and excellent business communication to
• Creating SQL server database objects (tables, stored proc, function,
• Creating Monthly Reports snapshot & reports
• Requirements & Change request Analysis, defect fixing
• Diagnose and troubleshoot ETL interface issues, complex reports and data
• Create new complex stored procedures, queries, functions, triggers,
Common table expressions to capture the production data accurately and
assist the end users to recognize process bottle necks.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.