Please go through the below "Job Requirement" and let me know your interest.
Kindly revert mail on *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Position: **Diagnostics/ ASIC Engineer*
*Location: **San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop component and system level diagnostics
software/firmware for system, board, *FPGA* and *ASIC* design
verification and validation in engineering and manufacturing.
- Author diagnostic functional specification to provide guidelines for
implementation to achieve the highest level of test coverage with fault
isolation at the component level.
- Provide inputs to the hardware team for Design-For-Testability (DFT).
Work closely with HW design, SW development and manufacturing teams, and
promote team collaboration
- Initiate informal reviews of ideas and technical objectives within and
across functional teams
- Develop and execute detailed test plans to validate diagnostics
- Excellent "C" programming skills
- Solid background in hardware
- Seeking candidates with good driver-level or embedded software
- Familiarity with real time OS development environment (eg: Linux, QNX)
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to translate engineering and manufacturing customer
requirements into design objectives
- OS and Kernel development experience
- Relevant industry experience with routers/switches
- Experience with test equipment (eg: traffic generator, oscilloscope,
- Experience with assembly programming language
*Thanks & Regards.*
*Bhupinder Singh* *|| Talent Management Group*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*Email:* *bhupin...@itscient.com <bhupin...@itscient.com>*
*Phone: 510-972-5215* *||*
* Fax: 877-701-4872**web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.