Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

Position   :  Oracle App DBA
Location   : Eagan, MN
Duration   : 12+ Months Contract

No H1B -- Independent Consultants - No Employers !

Our client is seeking an experienced Oracle Applications DBA to help
support their current 11iEBS environment while they migrate to the cloud.

*Qualifications:*
2+ Years of Oracle DBA experience
Need experience administering in the ā€œIā€ environment
Must have a strong background in performance monitoring & troubleshooting
performance and workflow issues
Must have experience setting up new users
Experience in a production and test environment. This contractor will be
doing refresh instances from production.
PL/SQL scripting is required.