Hope you are doing well!
Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Idexcel We have a urgent
need at GA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level with your
word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Business Analyst (**Telecom Service Provider**)*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia*
*Duration: 6+months CTH*
• Primary Duties and Responsibilities Maintains expertise as a SME in two
or more architecture technical disciplines and defines architectural
standards and best practices within those disciplines.
• Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise
business requirements Guide Architectural focus groups as prime
subject-matter expert in area of expertise.
• Functional/Technical Skills Ability to direct the work of other
architects in a lead role.
• Knowledgeable about Wireless telephony business processes, strategic
technologies and industry best practices. Strong analytic and problem
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies Competent in
two or more of the following technical disciplines:
• Expert Knowledge of Object Oriented Languages & Concepts Java required
Expert Knowledge of ecommerce platforms n-Tier required, IBM desired Expert
Knowledge of Middleware and SOA Technologies Expert Knowledge of
Presentation tier technologies: web portal required.
• Expert Knowledge of systems Security technology. Expert Knowledge of
Business Process Management technologies Qualifications Experience Minimum
8+ years in business environment Minimum 8+ years as software or systems
architect, engineer, programmer
*Minimum Experience Required: Mandatory Skills: Telecom Service Provider
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Senior Recruiter | Idexcel Inc.*
*Work: 703-230-2698 | Email: tumen...@idexcel.com <tumen...@idexcel.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.