*Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements
to di...@infowaysoftware.com <di...@infowaysoftware.com>)*
*Senior Level Java Developers*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Interview: PS followed by In Person*
*Rate:$55/hr C2C – Negotiable*
*Need consultants who can work without **sponsorship*
• Min 8 years experience
• Functional Specifications: Assist with the authoring
and analysis of business use cases and functional requirements for software
• Coding: Implement the object-oriented component
design(s) established by the senior development staff. Document, program,
and debug the specified coding changes necessary to satisfy the component’s
functional and technical requirements. As necessary or as requested,
provide development status updates to the senior development staff and
• Quality Assurance (QA) Testing: Ready the development
version of one or more software components for QA testing. Build the
associated release file(s), unit test the coding changes,and ready the
testing environment for QA. Assist with the development of automated
testing scripts for the software component(s). Assist QA with
pre-production release testing. Support both the manual and automated
• Production release: Support the Production release of
the system component(s) and assist with any post-Production issue analysis
and problem resolution. Assist with the post-release audit to identify
• Management: Update the project lead or manager with
development status information as
• requested or as necessary. Track and categorize
development time for reporting and auditing purposes.
• Monitor the industry standards, languages, and coding
techniques applicable to the position.
• Struts for the web layer. Experience with Spring
would be useful.
• Fundamental and practical Java and SQL knowledge is a
• EJB 2.x, as well as servlets and JSPs.
JQuery, Google Web Toolkit, Yahoo UI tools, etc).
• Fundamental Java language experience is important, as
well as computer science
• theory (what are transactions, how memory leaks occur
in a virtual machine, how to profile running code, complexity of algorithms,
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.