PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Apache Administrator *for one of our
OH*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Apache Administrator
*Location: *Cincinnati, OH
*Duration: *12+ Months
· Experience in providing L1 and L2 Application support in Apache
· Experience in Administration of Apache Web Server
· Experience in Installation and Configuration of Apache web server
· Experience in Monitoring & Health-Check of web and application
· Experience in Performance Tuning of Apache web server environment
· Experience in Administration of Apache Tomcat server
· Installation and Configuration of Apache Tomcat in Linux
· Deploy, support, and troubleshoot applications on Tomcat
· Secure Tomcat and applications running on it
· Experience in tuning Tomcat for optimal performance
· Monitor and tune data source connection pools
· Monitoring of Apache Tomcat environment
· Experience in load-balancing and high-availability strategies
· Experience in Linux OS platforms
· Experience with scripting like Shell, Perl, Jython, Jacl
· Troubleshooting skills in web and application server environments
· Maintain and troubleshoot server logs
· Manage application deployments in Prod and Non-Prod Apache
· Understanding of Apache server load balancing
· Experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.