Build / Release Engg
6- 12 Months
• Build/ release engg with support background
• Expert in scripting languages - Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python (any one at
• Expert in Jenkins
• Experience in building binaries using Maven & Xcode
• Know about Nexus repository Manager and its necessity.
• SVN and GIT - should be able to use it and know its internals to
troubleshoot at times.
• Experience in using Linux and basic in-built commands to troubleshoot
basic issues like disk space, port conflicts, processes, memory,
• Puppet & MCO - Should know to use it.
• Experience setting up simple web server like Apache or containers like
Tomcat. Should be able to meddle with server configs. Know about HAProxy is
• Basic knowledge about java and start/stop process.
• Should be a quick learner.
• Attention to detail is important.
• Prior experience at Apple is a plus.
• We are looking for more of a support role who learns at demand and
executes without any mistake.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Work: 703-230-2690 | Fax: 703-880-7584 *
*Email: mn...@idexcel.com <mn...@idexcel.com>*
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.