*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Title: IBM BPM Developer*
*Location: Roseland, NJ*
Designs, develops, and implements IBM BPM applications to support business
requirements. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 4-6
years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Hands-On Experience in IBM’s BPM Process Designer (Formerly Lombardi),
including BPM Process Portal (Manual Tasks). Project Delivery Experience
with IBM Process Designer 8.5/Integration Designer
• Good knowledge of IBM BPM Advanced capabilities
• Creating AdHoc reporting/DashBoards using Process Designer
• Creating reusable services toolkit
• Good knowledge of working with multiple snapshots in parallel
• Create best practices/mentor other team members, establish Experience in
• Experience in development of Micro-Flow BPEL, User Exits, User Group Set
Up, Manual Task, Queuing, Work / Task Distribution, KPI Configuration,
Execution from within an iFrame Model, Synchronous and Asynchronous calls
• Understanding and Implementation of SOA and Distributed Architecture
• 6+ years of Experience in Java/J2EE technologies including Java, XML,
• Integration / Use of LDAP Servers and SSO
• Ability to work independently and drive client POCs/Demos
• Self-Motivated / can work Independently and Eagerness to learn
• Can lead workshops/sessions
• Experience with Rules Management platforms like IBM ODM, iLog, DROOLS
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.