PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *OBIEE Consultant *for one of our clients *Santa
Clara, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *OBIEE Developer
*Location: *Santa Clara, CA
*Duration: *6 – 12 Months
*Job Description *
Minimum of 9 + years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of development experience using Business Intelligence
- At least 5 years of experience using OBIEE, including metadata (RPD)
development, reports and dashboards.
- Strong technical knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise
Edition (OBIEE) architecture (repository), administration tool, security,
and dashboard development.
- Ability to perform OBIEE administration activities like user management,
server configuration, and application server maintenance.
- Works closely with the development teams to ensure their BI
administration needs are met on-time.
- Work with the Infrastructure group to ensure service requirements are met.
- Ability to develop supporting technical documentation (Standard Operating
Procedures and maintenance manual, implementation procedures etc.)
- OBIEE Lead requires OBIEE toolset Management and the ability to educate
the customer for customized reports.
- Identity Management and Data Access Control, Metadata Manager/Business
Glossary and Report Generation.
- Expertise in Oracle- BI Dashboards, BI Answers, BI Publisher, BI Server,
BI Delivers, and BI Mobile, including performance tuning and query
- Ability to plan and execute software installations, upgrades, and
configurations for OBIEE.
- Ability to perform WebLogic administration and multi-server management.
- Coordinate interactions with customers and business analysts to establish
common business information requirements, design innovative solutions to
satisfy those agreed to requirements, and execute specific technical
solutions to achieve stated business goals.
- Ability to transform individual subject areas and data marts into a
cohesive data warehouse by skillfully utilizing, extending, and integrating
components of the OBIEE Metadata Repository.
- Ability to help end-users and business analysts fully understand the
technical options when solving business requirements and develop BI
reporting solutions that enhance and extend the end-user usability
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.