*Send profiles to pram...@iquadra.com <pram...@iquadra.com>*
*Database Administrator *
*Duration: 12 months *
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Skill & Job Description:*
Face to face is required!!
• Provide application DBA support in DB2 UDB and Oracle RDBMS technologies.
• Management / administration of development and test instances / databases
• Work with TS counterparts and coordinate server/instance and database
builds, database refreshes and security implementations.
• Troubleshooting and problem analysis during development and testing phases
• Provide SME support in DB2 UDB / Oracle technologies to a large group of
developers and testers
• Troubleshoot application/database issues during development/testing and
deployment phases and provide solutions
• Documentation around database procedures and maintain Database Issue
• Production / Application DBA with 7-8 years of experience in *DB2 UDB
version 9.5/9.7/10.x administration on Unix platforms*
*• 3-5 years of experience in Oracle 11g/12c administration.*
• Solid understanding of UDB/Oracle architecture and strong UNIX knowledge
• Experience in database version upgrades and cross-platform migrations,
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Good understanding of hardware performance, memory and I/O.
• Experience with DBMS specific tools for query/explain plans, database
advisors, query snapshots, ability to understand them and troubleshoot the
• Experience in supporting application teams in development/testing
• Strong understanding database interfacing technologies such as ODBC, JDBC
and DBMS Native clients.
• Strong Shell programming knowledge and experience in writing shell
• Experience / knowledge of middleware technologies such as WebLogic,
WebMethods, Apache/Tomcat is a plus.
• Experience in other RDBMS platforms such as Sybase and SQL Server is a
• Experience on virtual platforms such as VMWare is a plus.
iQuadra Information Services LLC
1700 Water Pl., Suite 315, Atlanta, GA 30339
This email is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or
attorney-client privileged. If this information is received by anyone
other than the named addressees, the recipient should immediately notify
the sender by email. In no event shall this material be read, used,
reproduced, stored or retained by anyone other than the named addressees,
except with the express written consent of the sender or the named
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.