Please reply at

E- Commerce Java Developer
Downtown Chicago,IL - (F2F Interview)
6 Months + Extensions

Just have to find *someone who can in person interview- it is an absolute
must.* They are hiring off a 40 minute in person interview and quickly.
They want to have these people hired before the weekend.

6-8 years of Java Programming(almost all core backend development)
Either specific Ecommerce experience or experience working on
customer/consumer facing applications
Oracle or MySql Database experience
Spring MVC
Exp with web services REST or SOAP
Exp working in an Ecommerce environment at least 6 years
Agile Experience