Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle EBS Finance Techno Functional
Consultant *for one of our clients *Orlando, FL*. Please go through the
below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and
interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume
along with details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle EBS Finance Techno Functional Consultant

*Location: *Orlando, FL

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

Strong Oracle Forms development skills with knowledge of generic EBS
modules. This will be GL, AP and AR modules.

Good understanding and experience in Oracle AIM methodology and related
artifacts such MD-50, MD-70, BR-100, MD-120 etc

Additional skills on UNIX scripting, Java, FTP,

Proven leadership skills in managing client expectations,

Good communication skills

*Good-to-have skills: *

Proficiency in, but not limited to:

Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook,
Projects, Visio, etc.

Able to work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment

Able to translate data into recommendable actions to senior staff

Strong analytical and problem solving skills

Technical writing skills

Detail-Oriented with Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills

Able to execute tasks in a very dynamic and ever-changing environment

Exercise sound judgment and ability to work effectively with a diverse

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *