*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: PEGA Consultant with Niche Skills

Location: Jacksonville, FL

Duration: Full time position

Client: CSC

The client is looking for very good PEGA consultant with strong Niche

Thanks & Regards

Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional
Direct: 732-429-1833
Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106
1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2
Iselin,Nj 08830
Fax #201-508-2996

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
sri...@saperedata.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed