Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Data Warehouse Developer-II*
This recruitment will be used to fill five (5) Data Warehouse Developer II
positions in the DCF Business Intelligence section. These positions will be
across existing teams for WISDOM and Child Care, as well as new data
warehouse projects for the BRITS benefit recovery and KIDS child support.
The candidate will be responsible for ETL design, development, testing,
maintenance, metadata, and implementation of data warehouse initiatives.
Understand user requirements, and implement solutions that ensure
requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables. Develop ETL
mapping specifications for loading information into the data warehouse and
for ensuring reliability of information loaded. Seek continuous improvement
in performance & tuning of data warehouse and ensure security of data.
Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are
continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company
Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization. Works with other
IT technical teams and Business users to understand requirements, and
recommend & implement solutions. Works with moderate supervision with
latitude for independent judgment. Assist less experienced peers by
providing technical guidance. Requires advanced skill sets and developing
proficiency within discipline. Typically requires 5 - 7 years' experience
or equivalent education.
Ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
• Strong skills in data warehousing process design, development,
performance & tuning using the Informatica data warehousing tool suite
• Excellent skills in the architecture of data warehouse and data
integration strategies and solutions
• Demonstrated skills in establishing data warehouse best practice
• Excellent knowledge and programming in relational data base technologies;
e.g. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
• Strong skills working with relational and dimensional data models
• Strong skills working with slowly changing dimensions
• Strong data management and data analysis using SQL
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of
meetings with customers and technical staff
• Knowledge and skills in the project development life cycle process (i.e.,
planning, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, support)
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in requirements gathering
• Effective interpersonal relations skills, ability to effectively
collaborate with others and work as part of a team
• Skills in navigating a large organization in order to accomplish results
• Ability to initiate and follow through on complex projects of both short
and long term duration
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently, assume responsibility for job development
and training, researching and resolving questions and problems, requesting
supervisor input and keeping supervisor informed
• Ability to complete projects of substantial depth and complexity, and
work with customers at many levels in the organization
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.