*Hi*

*Hope you are doing well.*

 We have an urgent requirement for the below positions. Please go through
the job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact
details ASAP. Email:- v...@bigcode.us <saun...@bigcode.us>

<saun...@bigcode.us>

*Job Title:  Interaction Designer*

*Rate: DOE *

*Location:* CA,San Francisco

Duration:18 Months

*Who can Apply* : US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B

Job skill: Designer

Interview: Phone followed by F2F( NO SKYPE!!)

Job Description:
2-3 years of experience with interactive product design, design planning,
and/or strategic consulting for Fortune 500 companies or large e-commerce
sites.

· Bachelor's degree in HCI or equivalent experience with user centered
design methods including task analysis and user scenarios

· Proven track record for managing complex projects within larger
organizations with a mature user centered design methodology.

· Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation,
presentation, and engagement management skills

· Deep understanding of HTML, XML, CSS, JavaScript
· Banking or financial services background strongly preferred but not
necessary.
Portfolio requirements:
Candidate should be prepared to show design samples and interim
deliverables including but not limited to: design briefs, strategy
recommendations, sitemaps, task flows, detailed wireframes, interaction
flows, mockups, annotated screen specifications, etc

--
Thanks and Regards,
Anil Vasudevan