*Hope you are doing well.*

 We have an urgent requirement for the below positions. Please go through
the job description and send me some matching resumes along with contact
details ASAP. Email:- v...@bigcode.us <saun...@bigcode.us>

*Job Title:  Oracle Projects Functional Lead*

*Rate: DOE *

*Location:* st paul MN

Duration: 10 months

*Who can Apply* : US Citizens, GC, EAD, TN, H1B

Job skill: Designer

Interview: Phone

Job Description: Oracle Projects Functional Lead

Skill and Experience Requirements:
• The candidate should be proficient in upgrading below modules of Oracle
R12 ERP:
• Projects General
• Projects Billing
• Projects Costing
Job Description and Requirements:
• Oracle Projects Functional Resource is needed to perform below
• Front line communication with end users.
• Write functional specs.
• Ability to lead workshops to discuss and finalize solutions.
• Testing for items released by the Technical team.
• Configuration and setup changes.
• Training end users.
• Exposure to implementation in US, EU, UK, Canada, and India.

• Must have good communication skills.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Vasudevan
IT Recruiter