*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Performance Engineer *
· Design detailed performance test plans, scenarios, scripts, or
procedures of software and production data in a secure environment.
· Collaborate with Developers / Architects on Application and / or
· Design and run extensive overhead, scalability, stability, and
stress tests using industry standard tools and custom develop software
where ever necessary
· Develop robust benchmark workloads based on production traffic
patterns and anticipated feature usage with varying load levels and working
· Analyze and summarize test results in reports, capacity planning
/ best practice guides
· Develop and review test plans, results analysis, capacity
· Reproduce critical situations requiring special performance tests
· Engages effectively with software developers to understand
technical concepts. Comfortable providing product requirements input to
make applications and the UI more robust
· Passion for product scalability/performance and quality
· 8 years hands-on experience in performance testing, data
collection, analysis and workload characterization, bottleneck
identification and capacity planning
· 8 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of performance
analysis tools, techniques, and benchmarking
· 2 years of experience with Mobile Performance Testing using tools
such as NeoLoad. Perfecto.
· A strong understanding of complex concepts related to computer
architecture, data structures and programming practices
· Good experience with client MVC architectures
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.