Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
*Title: Systems Engineer / Admin on Linux/Unix*
*Location – New York City, NY*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Local candidates only!! – F2F is required !*
Full Job Description:
*Systems Engineer / Admin on Linux/Unix with 9+ years exp in administration
of large scale websites *
- You are a Systems engineer/ Administrator with at least 7 years of solid
experience with building and maintaining applications in large-scale
- You have understanding of infrastructure for websites and applications
for web and mobile and understand the full web stack
- You have worked in a Development environment
- Skilled understanding of Apache and/or NGINX web servers
- Experience with databases, specifically MySQL or NoSQL systems
- Very strong exp with RedHat/CentOS Linux
- You are very familiar with AWS cloud platform – ANY CLOUD EXPERINECE—BUT
HAS TO BE 2-3 YEARS OF IT
- You are comfortable with any of the programming languages like Ruby,
- You are familiar with configuration management tools like Puppet/Chef.
- You are familiar with GIT, Jenkins, Capistrano for source
control, deployments and continuous integration
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
- Designing and building infrastructure on AWS environment
- Migrating existing services from physical data centers to AWS cloud
- Use configuration management tools like puppet for provisioning
- Troubleshooting full web and mobile stack
- Performance tuning
- Build design and training documentation required for each automation
- Work with Software Development Teams to improve the readiness for
- Write scripts to automate operations, server management and auto scaling
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.