Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Web Systems Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA- MUST BE LOCAL
Duration: 18+ months
Star Date: ASAP
- Candidate should be familiar with NTP, SSH, Scripting, UNIX, familiar
with Linux/Solaris, should be able to function as a NON-ROOTuser, and
should understand batch concepts.
- Candidate should have practical experience with Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache,
exposure or understand F5 logic, SunOne web servers, understand and have
exposure to applications connecting to Oracle databases, exposure or
understand HP Openview, understand how ticketing systems work (such as
- Candidate will be working in an environment where process and timelines
- The candidate should be comfortable with duties that include code
deployment, Dumping JMS queues, copying logs, reviewing logs for errors,
archiving logs, SCP files over to other locations, and stopping/starting
- The candidate will work closely with 3L technical engineers that support
the Production Support environment, will work with build and engineering,
and work with development.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and many times will
be on calls with the respective teams in doing the above duties mentioned.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.