Hope you all are doing great. I have an urgent requirement .
Please do share updated profile with me.
Below I am sharing full job description with you.
*Role :: business analyst *
*Duration :: 12+months*
*Location :: Houston / tx*
*Primary Responsibilities and Activities*
· Assists in all data collection activities for Alternative
Analysis to include eliciting requirements using interviews, document
analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
· Analyzes & documents current and future optimized business
processes that accurately represent end-user workflows as related to the
solution and/or project and make decisions based on documented business
opportunities, risks and success factors.
· Experienced with, or has an understanding of Lean Six Sigma
· Assists in the Change Management process.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and
internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements
(Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and
distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs. Drive and
challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully
execute their plans
· Create the functional specification for the IT solution in
support of the defined business processes and standards. Strong analytical
and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding
of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application and operational requirements.
· Provide design recommendations for the chosen solution to
optimize the alignment with global upstream business model and requirements
· Applies CPDEP for IT principles and processes within the
framework of a project or other routine work (e.g., framing the situation,
considering alternatives, communication, behavioral change management,
· Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal
and external customers) and the software development team through which
· Assist the project Architect in the development & review of
process, functional and data designs
· Provide technology platform expertise and guidance
recommendations to the Project Architect with emphasis on the integration
within and across modules.
· Provide training as needed
· Assists in all testing activities in all phases of testing
*Experience & Skills*
· Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to
extensively analyze business processes and workflows
· Facilitation skills at every level to ensure wide understanding
and buy in to business processes, specifically experience facilitating
workshops and focus groups
· Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation
· Ability to understand both the business and technology of
upstream capability in order to act as an advisor on best practices and act
as an agent of change.
· Ability to work cross-functionally in the following scenarios:
· Business Analyst in concert with business SMEs to write the
· Business Analyst in concert with business SMEs and a technical
lead to write Functional spec
· Technical Lead in concert with the Business Analyst to write
· Developers in concert with Technical lead and Business Analyst to
write the code
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts. Skills in documentation capture, requirements
gathering and work group facilitation.
· High level of competence with MS Office, MS SharePoint and MS
· Ability to understand technical designs as well as the
· Strong background in computer programming and technical knowledge
is also important.
· Ability to identify, analyze and document business requirements
and workflows to subsequently deliver work products throughout the project
Thanks and Regards
Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168
M : 609-277-3331
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.