Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: SAP Master Data Specialist Business Partner- Americas
Location: Columbus, OH
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ months
Mid-Level Experience is needed
Job Title: SAP Master Data Specialist Business Partner-
Department: Master Data Management Organization
Reporting Relationship: Team Lead Master Data Management Americas
As part of our data governance, data management is a key contributor to
enable our organization to leverage data as an enterprise asset. The SAP
data management organization serves the business in our three major regions
(Americas, Asia and Europe). The master data management team Americas,
located in Columbus, Ohio is the local partner of the business to support
and execute data management, data quality as well as data cleansing
activities in order to ensure a successful operation of the company’s
global SAP template.
*Role/Purpose: *The Master Data Specialist Business Partner is responsible
for all data management activities within the Americas region. Acts as a
quality gate keeper interacts with and trains local data stewards, drives
change in the region to deepen and widen use of data, standard processes
and helps to improve data quality and consistency.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Responsible for day to day management of strategic master data
within the region
· Performs deduplication and other quality checks to ensure the
quality SLA's for MT's master data
· Checks and approves data creation and data change requests
· Possesses an understanding of the various regional businesses and
their related data management needs
· Maintains a positive and relevant reporting relationship with the
local data stewards
· Coordinates the cleansing, retrofit, business validation and
hypercare activities with local data stewards
· Fulfills the agreed Service Level Agreements for all data objects
· Monitors and/or carries out SNow ticket resolution
· Assists to improve validation and quality checks
· Provides the necessary training to the local data stewards and
local power users
· Provides training and support to the local data stewards and end
*Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
· At least 3 years working experience with SAP ERP and/or SAP CRM,
especially in the area of customer and vendor data, or being a key user
during an SAP migration
· Proficient in English
· Analytically strong with a good understanding of the customer and
vendor management processes
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Must understand and respect different cultural requirements
· May require travel up to 75%.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.