*Position: Network Engineer*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: Long Term Project*
Rate: $55/Hr on CTC
· The Engineer is expected to design and review custom requirements
as part of global customers solutions coming in pre-sales.
· Attend 3 times a week Custom Review forum in which custom
requirements on any customer service (transport and managed, AVPN, ANIRA,
MLAN, MIPT, BvoIP, eVPN, PNT, MIS, 3rd party, outsourcing) are discussed
and approved for further design/solutioning work.
· Review, challenge and finalize the custom requirements, working
with solution centers.
· Identify the exact custom requirements including hardware,
software, features used, environment, flows.
· Work with Managed services certification teams and any other
organization required to size the work effort, being L1/L2/L3 devices,
· The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have a good
experience in the ISP, Wireline & Wireless Technologies in the
Telecommunications in the area of network planning, design and
implementation and troubleshooting. Industry with in depth knowledge in the
- Minimum 6 &ndash 10 years&rsquo experience in Network &
- Extensive exposure on *Data Centre networks and technologies*.
- Hands on exposure on Data Centre Switches includes : *Nexus Series,
Cisco 65xx* and other 35xx
- Sound Understanding of
- EGP & IGP Routing Protocols like *BGP, IS-IS*, OSPF.
- *Multicast Routing* Protocols such as PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP,
- Additional knowledge and experience on the following will be a huge
- Load Balancer&rsquo s*: F5*, Brocade.
- MPLS VPNs technologies
- Understanding on the Network security features
- Layer 2 Technologies such as Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree,
Resilient Ethernet Protocol, VCCP etc., Mac in Mac ( PBB 802.1ah), (PB
- Fair understanding on the traditional service provider technologies.
*Desirables**:*Mandatory Skills: Network Analysis, TNS Consulting - Data
Consulting Presales, TNS Consulting - Data, Network Analysis, Consulting D
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Work: 703-230-2690 | Fax: 703-880-7584 *
*Email: mn...@idexcel.com <mn...@idexcel.com>*
*459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.