Please reply at

Duration : C# .NET Developer
Location : Des Moines, IA
Duration : 12+ Months Contract

Rate : $43/hr on C2C

*Skills Required :*
C#, .NET and SQL programming experience.
Experience in of programming techniques - structured and/or object-oriented.
Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Knowledge of project methodology.
Knowledge of computer operating systems - Windows, UNIX, etc.
Demonstrated experience in system life cycle methodologies.
Experience supporting 3rd party applications
Experience with Sybase
Experience with WinForms