*Embedded BSP Engineer  !!*

Hi Professionals,

We have an immediate need of Embedded BSP Engineer with one of our client
in Lewistown,PA.

Please find below the detailed JD and let me know if you have any resource
for the same.

*Embedded Systems programming in BSP / Driver Embedded expert*
·         Develop graphics representation of NDT data using OpenGL
·         Thorough knowledge on low level embedded areas like BSP/Device
Drivers real time system concepts scheduling, Event handling and event
prioritization, memory management, block vs non-blocking methods,
synchronous vs asynchronous methods. - Basic understanding of hardware,
registers, access methods, process architecture, bus architectures
·         Good understanding on embedded debugging -Know-how of use
debugging tools
·         Should have written BSP at least once - Should have very good
understanding of embedded software optimization techniques.
·         RTOS experience : Should have worked with at least on RTOS - Able
to setup and work with cross development environment
·         Key Skills - C/C++, Multi-Threading, TFS, Visual Studio, BSP
Configuration, PCI Express, Unit Testing

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: