Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: Systems Architect
Location: Charlotte NC (or) San Francisco CA
Duration: 18 months
• Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of
infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website (minimum 10 mm
customers). Does not have to be a financial website.
• Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly
• Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or
• Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and
procedures to multiple applications.
• Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the
infrastructure development space.
• Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and
problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working
sessions in person or via teleconference.
• Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams
to build solutions and resolve system and business problems.
Preferred Skills - Not all are needed, but must have at least one.
• Experience with configuring and supporting application server software
such as Weblogic, WebSphere, MQ, Databases, etc.
• Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database
• Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 LTM configurations.
• In depth experience with Solaris and/or Linux O/S capabilities.
• Experience with Solaris and/or VMWare Virtualization technologies.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.