Send your resumes at

*Business Analyst*

*Salt Lake City Utah*

 *3 months*

·         *Grievances and Appeals or Fraud and Abuse or* *Case Management *

·         We are looking for a contractor, require a BA who has experience
working with *Grievances and Appeals or Fraud and Abuse *I believe someone
with *Case Management* will fly as well.  Must have 1 or the other.

·         Preferably with Medicaid or any healthcare claims systems

·          SQL Query experience

·         Self-starters who will take the initiative and not wait for

·          Strong communication skills

*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*

*Phone:  309-740-1565*

*Fax: 1-866-291-2541*